OHLA chicas



Friday, October 1, 2010

I found wat i was looking for

I loved hearing about all of the cool fashion magazines over in America and other fashion capitals of the world, and shore we have Australian Vogue but what about something for teens??? Teen Vogue took a long time to discover in any Australian newsagent let alone Western Australia/Perth but eventually I did find it. My bestie and I ordered it in but it never arrived but then my mum found it at Mirrabooka Square shopping centre for $8.95. Yesterday I found the September issue at Ellenbrook Newsagent right next door to the local IGA! For $8.95. The only downer is that I can't use any of the american vouchers and discounts which there are plenty of. If you want a little teen inspiration try and search these area's for this month's teen vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment